Building Design Services in Santa Fe, NM
For three decades, Mifsud Associates Architects LLC has provided residential and commercial construction design services in New Mexico, Arizona, Texas and Colorado. Our work ranges from the landmark Bradbury Science Museum in Las Alamos, to innovative restorations of historic Northern New Mexico farmhouses and residences. Let us put our proven experience as a building designer to work for your Santa Fe, Seton Village, Tesque, or Agua Fria, NM project. As a multidisciplinary firm, we offer:
- Design and drafting: Our experienced team works to encapsulate your vision for the ideal structure, incorporating thematic concepts and the nuances of your ideas into a design that you’ll want to break ground on immediately.
- Construction drawing: We translate CAD mockups and design concepts into a construction drawing that your builder and construction teams can follow flawlessly. Expect the results to match your expectations.
- Programming: Our knowledge of the design-build process allows us to provide programming services that define the scope of work, structure the development timeline and ensure your project is ready for development with minimal headwinds or setbacks.
- Project management services: We provide value to our clients through an integrative construction management approach. We keep your project on-time, under-budget and aligned with expectations.
- Structural calculations: Before you start digging the foundation or pouring footings on your new home or commercial space, come to us for structural calculations. From load-bearing beams to concrete reinforcement requirements, we ensure stability.
- Material research: We plan beyond the drawing board. Our buildings integrate structure, components, and aesthetics. We will ensure your design works seamlessly with today’s materials and codes, while adhering to your budget.
- Construction loan inspections: We provide construction loan inspections for financial institutions that require proof of fund utilization before dispersing secondary funding. We deliver draw inspections quickly to avoid setbacks in the build timeline.
To discuss our project management services with the experienced team at Mifsud Associates Architects LLC, contact us today by calling 505-982-8363. We welcome the opportunity to work on your project and to deliver it to a degree of excellence in our commercial and residential construction design services that are unparalleled by other firms.